with the building of a heating network extension!
In Fleury-sur-Orne in the Calvados region, DALKIA entrusted the Rouen RD (Giberville Agency) with the extension of the town’s heating network on Avenue d’Harcourt (RD 562) and Grande Rue. This turnkey project included the supply and laying of all elements, optimised at every step from preparation to execution.
- 1.1km of two-way network in Class II pre-insulated steel, 219mm inner diameter and 355mm outer diameter, for a total 2.2km of pipes.
- 140 16-metre tubes and special parts, arc-welded in 2 phases
- 200 welding operations and insulation repairs
- 8 joints and 10 bayonet connections along the network
- 8 high-quality water gates installed
- Average excavation depth of 130m
- 1,700m³ of rubble, of which a portion was reused
- Geo-location of the network and welding points
- 10 workers