At the recent national water conference, the French government decided to mobilise public and private stakeholders to relaunch nationwide investment, helping to reduce water leaks and improve system management, as well as ensuring the distribution of high-quality water.
SADE has launched a new service, CANASCAN®, which is fully in line with this network asset management policy.
SADE’s solution: CANASCAN®
CANASCAN® allows you to:
- keep better track of the status of systems,
- estimate their foreseeable life span,
- digitally map the status of systems.
Using CANASCAN®, it’s now easy to:
- use reliable and relevant data to determine your asset management strategy,
- prioritise and optimise pipe renovation and replacement operations.
CANASCAN® in 3 steps
Canascan®, winner in the Techniques & Research category at the
2019 French Public Works Awards (Trophées Travaux Publics 2019)